Social Audio Power Hour
by Judi Fox & Vinnie Potestivo
Judi Fox (a Top 10 LinkedIn Expert in Yahoo Finance and a featured guest on Social Media Examiner) and Vinnie Potestivo (an Emmy Award-winning Media Advisor and Creator Economist) are teaming up to reveal their creator economy business strategies.
Get actionable and implementable advice on how to leverage your brand’s presence on social audio to grow your reach, make more impact, and generate more income. The future of Social Audio has arrived.
Listen to the Social Audio Power Hour for topics that include: How to get on more podcasts, Ways to repurpose audio live streams into evergreen content, Growing social media channels with audio, and How to leverage social audio and podcasting to launch books, online courses, build communities, and host events.
Judi Fox and Vinnie Potestivo are early adopters of social audio events and will be exploring all the platforms rolling out audio spaces like LinkedIn Events, Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, Amazon Amp, and more!
Press SUBSCRIBE and get ready for Social Audio to Inspire, Impact, and Ignite your future!
Are you interested in leveraging LinkedIn for your podcast? Then Listen to Judi Fox and Vinnie Potestivo discuss the top ways to leverage your podcast on LinkedIn.
Top Ways to Leverage your Podcast on LinkedIn:
– Create a company page for your podcast to increase visibility
– Feature the podcast on your personal profile and use the new external link feature
– Post audiograms with 30-60 second Audio clips from the podcast
– Post quotes from the podcast as a clickable image using the new URL link (mobile-only posts)
– Create a newsletter on the LinkedIn company page for the podcast
– Utilize platforms like Spotify, SoundCloud, and Megaphone to embed the podcast episode into a LinkedIn article
– Embed the podcast episode into a LinkedIn article as part of a newsletter, which plays on the LinkedIn platform
– See LinkedIn’s comments live during this event at vpe.tv/may19
– Connect with podcast listeners by mentioning to connect on LinkedIn at the end of your podcast episodes
– Utilize LinkedIn as an opportunity to connect with people and continue conversations that come from your podcast
– Consider trademarking your podcast title to expand your rights beyond your category of podcasting
– Apply for a creator manager on LinkedIn through the link: vpe.tv/creatormanager
– Stay engaged with the LinkedIn for creators team and support creator managers in the LinkedIn for Creators community at linkedin.com/showcase/linkedinforcreators/
Join the conversation 👉 podcasttoprofit.show
Let’s connect on LinkedIn
JUDI FOX: linkedin.com/in/judiwfox
VINNIE POTESTIVO: linkedin.com/in/vinniepotestivo